The Craft Council of Ireland offer a series of workshops designed for craft enterprises. Delivered on a regional basis.
Workshops will be run according to level of client demand. Expressions of interest but be sent to Amanda@ccoi.ie
Deadline 9th December 2011
Topics covered include:
- Branding & packaging your craft product
- Marketing tools and supports
- Selling craft techniques, selling through social media
- Managing your business finances
- Innovating your craft business
- Pricing and costing craft products
- Photography for craft
Continuing Professional Development Fund
The Craft Council of Ireland have a Continuing Professional Development Fund to cover attendance at workshops, training, conferences, research missions to research event and trade fairs. Networks and groups can apply to bring expertise to Ireland, to deliver a master class or a group application can be made to attend a master class outside of Ireland.
Deadline 31st March 2012
Mentoring is also available on sustained growth, new markets, improved design, new product, new distribution channel, increased turnover.