- Date: 13th June 2012
- Registration 9:45 (Training from 10:00 – 12:30)
- Location: Dublin City Enterprise Board, 5th Floor, O’Connell Bridge House, D’Olier Street, Dublin 2
- Cost: €20
Brief programme description
Develop your own plan for growing your sales and profitability
Learn and discuss with other owner managers successful tactics that lead to growing your business.
Throughout the workshop real life examples will be given of business owners successfully implementing growth tactics.
- Part 1
- Diagnose the Strengths and Weaknesses of your business
- Identify the Opportunities to grow
- Part 2
- You the Owner – Your role – Leadership or Management?
- Getting the most from your People
- Turning strategy into action
- How to measure performance in a small business
- You will have
- - a business model for growing your business
- - improved focus and direction for yourself and staff
- - an Action Plan for the next 6 months
Owner managers of small businesses who wish to understand the route to business growth
Billy Linehan is an experienced business adviser. He has worked with the owners of 100s of companies, advising them on growth opportunities.
More about Billy at http://ie.linkedin.com/in/billylinehan .
A business mentor with DCEB since 2004, he is passionate about the positive contribution small businesses make to the Irish economy and Irish society.