Posted by Pivot Admin, 20.11.2011
The aim of PIVOT Dublin is to explain, demonstrate and celebrate design’s positive impact on our lives. The PIVOT Dublin website is a vital way of communicating this and to promote collaborations initiated through the World Design Capital project. Dublin has a vibrant design scene creating unique experiences, places, events, products – all captured in PIVOT Dublin. We have much to share but also wish to learn. We are looking for groups and individuals with interesting design stories and perspectives to be guest curators on the PIVOT Dublin site. We are looking for stories at every scale, from every place and of any time.
By becoming a guest curator you will have the opportunity to promote your unique take on design and make new connections. In turn, PIVOT Dublin will grow national and international interest in design in Ireland to a new level.
If you are interested in becoming a PIVOT Dublin guest curator, please send us a pdf containing three case study projects and a one hundred word description of your proposed approach.
As a guest curator to the PIVOT Dublin website you will have use of the
1. Home page banner image
2. Advertising banner space
1. The call for curators is open to any group or individual with an interest and commitment to promoting design.
2. Each guest curator will have use of the website for two weeks.
3. Curators will be required to provide between five and ten blog items for inclusion on the website.
4. There will be twelve guest curators per year.
5. PIVOT Dublin will be responsible for managing and maintaining the uploading of content.
6. PIVOT Dublin will continue to update the agenda for their regular users alongside your own submissions.
7. The comment box at the end of each blog item will be monitored once a day to screen for offensive material or spam.
8. Selection for guest curation will be assessed based on the quality of content proposed and it’s contribution to pivotdublin.com